TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Opinions on suede or leather trim interior
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Opinions on suede or leather trim interior

Posted by diamond20601 on April 12, 2015 at 8:27 PM
  This message has been viewed 204 times.

In Reply To Opinions on suede or leather trim interior posted by 1995z32tt on April 10, 2015 at 07:17 PM

Message I have what is probably on of there early versions, I think it feel alright for what it is, then I have one that I had a local guy to due. I had the local seats done in l had the seats done in genuine leather and suede. The local guy ones feel a nice bit better and look/ fit just as good!

Now you would think it would cost more, but after I paid for materials it cost me 225 for both seat done and a 75 for both doors. I also have a TT with 50k miles on it and the local shop feels a lot more like that then replace for innovative. That with seats of really clean cushioning. If you drop them off and come back to check them you would be like damn that is it. Remember pre-school drawing and cutting on the line? Thats most of it then adding foam to bad spots, sewing, and hog ring clips. But that is if you bring them 4 to 5 yards for the seats and 2 to 3 yards for the doors.

The hard part is not having a quality sewing machine, but JoAnnes Fabic does. Oh yea grandma he is a twenty. Done deal

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.